From the Publisher
The Legacy of Steve Jobs: 92 Great Quotes of Steve Jobs - Golden Keys To A Life Of Success. The New Best Seller Today.
Steve Jobs will always be remembered by us as a visionary. He passed away on October 5th, 2011 at the age of 56 after a prolonged fight with pancreatic cancer.
There is no one in the world who knows more about Steve Jobs than Walter Isaacson who is the author of the massive hit new book, “Steve Jobs”.
The book is based on more than forty interviews with Jobs conducted over two years, interviews with more than a hundred family members, friends, adversaries, competitors, and colleague.
I come away learning so much about Steve Job - the CEO of Apple Computer is a master of hype, hyperbole and the catchy phrase.
Even when Steve tries to talk normally, brilliant verbiage comes tumbling out of his mouth.
Here I put in even Steve's last words before he died on his death bed.
The whole transcript of a speech he made at Stanford University in 2005 is kept together as a whole so that you can appreciate the other 91 short quotes better.
You get to read about 92 famous quotes of Steve Jobs including some of the following topics:
1. A Different Path
2. The Better Design
3. Apple is going to reinvent the phone
4. Saying No
5. Something Much Bigger
6. And One More Thing
7. Be Excited about Making Our Country A Better Place For Our Kids
8. Be A Yardstick of Quality
9. We’ve Done Something Wonderful
10. Do Not Let it Ruin My Life
11. Beat To A Different Drummer
12. A New Idea
13. Revolutionize the way we learn
14. Creativity Is Just Connecting Things
16. Design is how it works
17. How Each Element Plays Together
18. Ten Lifetimes
19. We Are Influencing the Future
20. A Revolutionary Product
21. If Today Were The Last Day Of My Life…
22. Sleep Well At Night
23. Heaviness of Being Successful
24. It Wouldn’t Be Ours Anymore
25. Apple’s Computers are So Loyal
26. You’ve Completely Failed
27. We Shared An Interest
28. Unintended Consequences to Everything
29. A Battle
30. To do Better
31. A Ding In the Universe
32. Keep Looking
33. The Thread Of My Life
34. Optimistic View Of Individuals
35. We’ Born, We Live, We Die
36. Having the Internet in My Den
37. Meaning Of Design
39. It’s Not About Money. It’s About the People
40. It is Piracy
41. Took Us 3 Years To Build NeXT Computer
42. If You Don’t Have A Passion, You Will Give Up
43. Faith In People
44. It’s About Results And Products
45. Tools Are Just Tools
46. Reinvent Things
47. Copied And Completely Lost
48. Automatic Transmission
49. Most Precious Resource We All Have Is Time
50. Death is the Destination We All Share
51. Selling Over 5 Million Songs A Day
52. What Can I Do With It?
53. Make The Best Device, Not To Be The Biggest
54. More Efficient
55. You Have To Trust In Something
56. We Make It By Innovation
57. What Is Truly Important
58. You Are Already Naked
59. We Are Going To Use Our Fingers
60. Newfound Wealth
61. Don’t Lose Faith
62. Admit Your Mistakes Quickly
Topics: Success, Professional Development, Productivity, Inspirational, Transcribed Interviews, Philosophical, Provocative, Ambition, Entrepreneurship, and Goals & Aspirations